- Ashna M, Amalraj M. , (2019) Crowd Management Institute of Land and Disaster Management, Thiruvananthapuram
- Illiyas F.T, Mohan K, Naveen B, and Anjaly V (2015) Safety in religious mass gatherings: Guidelines for Event Organisers and Stakeholder Agencies. Version 1.0. Institute of Land and Disaster Management, Government of Kerala. http://ildmkerala.in/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Safety-Guideline-for-Religious-gatherings.pdf
- Faisel T Illiyas (2015). Emergency Services and Healthcare preparedness for religious mass gatherings-Challenges in India. Abstracts of the 3rd Indo-Global Summit & Expo on Healthcare October 05-07, 2015 New Delhi, India.
- Illiyas F.T, Mohan K, Mani S.K, and Pradeepkumar A.P (2014) Lightning Risk in India: Challenges in Disaster Compensation. Economic & Political Weekly June 7, vol XLIX no 23. http://www.epw.in/authors/faisel-t-illiyas. ISSN: 0012-9976
- Illiyas F.T, (2014) Lightning Hazard in Tropical Countries: Need for International Policy Intervention, Southasiadisasters.net newsletter, Issue No.11, All India Disaster Mitigation Institute
- Anitha.K, Amalraj.M, Mohan K, Mani S.K, and Illiyas F. T (2012) An Assessment on Intrinsic Vulnerability to Flood Hazard of River Killiar In Thiruvananthapuram District. Proceedings of LAKE 2012: National Conference on Conservation and Management of Wetland Ecosystems. Organised by School of Environmental Sciences, Mahatma Gandhi University to be held on 6-8, Nov 2012
- Mohan K, Illiyas F.T, and Amalraj M (2012) Chemical Disaster Management Guidelines. Institute of Land and Disaster Management and United Nations Development Programme (hand book)
- Mohan K, Amalraj M and Illiyas F.T (2012) Water Conservation and Drought Risk Reduction Strategies. Information and Public Relations Department, Government of Kerala (hand book)
- Mohan K, Illiyas F.T, and Amalraj M (2012) Student’s activity book on Disaster Management. Institute of Land and Disaster Management (short story and activity book in local language)
- Mani S.K., Irshad M., Sanyal S., Illiyas F.T., and Amalraj M., (2011) Health and Humanitarian Logistics: What Beyond “Relief”?. Poster presented in the International Conference ‘Health and Humanitarian logistics’ held on March 3-4 at Georgia Tech University, Atlanta
- Kumar R., Illiyas F.T., and Mani S.K., (2011) An investigation on road accident prone curves of national highway 220 in Kottayam district, Kerala. In Pradeepkumar A P, Behr F-J. and Ramasamy E V (eds) Applied Disaster Research: Proc Disaster Risk and Vulnerability Conf 2011, March 12-14, MG University, Kottayam, India. Greenlabsindia, Trivandrum. ISBN: 978-3-943321-03-6
- Ponmani K S, Sudeesh S, Illiyas F.T., and Shibu K Mani (2011) Development and field evaluation of basic life support system tools in community disaster preparedness. In Pradeepkumar A P, Behr F-J. and Ramasamy E V (eds) Applied Disaster Research: Proc Disaster Risk and Vulnerability Conf 2011, March 12-14, MG University, Kottayam, India. Greenlabs india, Trivandrum. ISBN: 978-3-943321-03-6
- Illiyas F.T., and Mani S.K., (2009) Administrative Thrusts and Community Demands in Disaster Management- An Evaluation of Post Tsunami Disaster Proceedings in Kerala, India. Abstracts of the Second India Disaster Management Congress. Nov, 2009 at Vigyan Bhavan, New Delhi. Page 295.
- Mani S.K., and Illiyas F.T., Raj J., (2009) Disaster Management Learning Through Education– An Essential Ingredient for Sustainable Development. Proceedings of the UGC sponsored National Seminar on Education the Sine qua non for Sustainable development held at St. Thomas College of Teacher Education, Pala on August 20th &21st.
- Mani S.K, and Illiyas F.T., (2009) Equipping School Students in Disaster Management: Role of Teachers. Proceedings of the UGC sponsored conference on Equipping the School Teachers to meet the changing roles held at St. Josephs training College, at Mannanam on 5th – 7th March 2009. pp 60-70.